Thursday, February 16, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I've done a post before about Easy Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, but it actually cost less to just throw some chocolate chips in the microwave.
1 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Strawberries, washed (properly pat dry as the chocolate won't stick and might event seize)
1. Put all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Microwave on at high power for about 1 minute.
4. Take out and stir (is key that you stir well because chops melt very easily after stirring)*.
5. If you need more time microwave for 10-20 seconds intervals (repeat #4&5 until smooth)
7. Dip strawberries in chocolate, place on plate to cool and serve!
*all microwaves are different, it's best to make to microwave less as chocolate burns easily.