1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cups white sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt.
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients.
5. Scoop a spoonful and shape into balls.
6. Mix cinnamon and sugar, then roll balls in mixture.
7. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until slightly golden.
9. Remove immediately from baking sheets onto wired rack to cool.