1 cups flour
1 cups oatmeal, grounded
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, soft
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cup ripe banana, mashed (4 bananas)
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and greased 9x13 pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Then add bananas, mayonnaise, egg to butter mixture and beat until combined.
4. Add flour mixture, beating until well combined and fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool then serve.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Blueberry season is just around the corner and one of my favorite summer treat is blueberry cobbler!
5 cups blueberries
1 lemon, squeezed
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cups white sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 13x9 pan.
2. In a large bowl mix blueberries with lemon juice, 1/4 cup of flour and 1/2 cup white sugar.
3. In another bowl mix sugar, butter, flour, baking powder and baking soda. Then add milk and vanilla extract until throughly moistened.
4. Pour half the batter into pan and distribute the filling evenly on top. Then pour the rest the batter in and sprinkle cinnamon sugar.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I've done a post before about Easy Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, but it actually cost less to just throw some chocolate chips in the microwave.
1 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Strawberries, washed (properly pat dry as the chocolate won't stick and might event seize)
1. Put all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Microwave on at high power for about 1 minute.
4. Take out and stir (is key that you stir well because chops melt very easily after stirring)*.
5. If you need more time microwave for 10-20 seconds intervals (repeat #4&5 until smooth)
7. Dip strawberries in chocolate, place on plate to cool and serve!
*all microwaves are different, it's best to make to microwave less as chocolate burns easily.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cups white sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt.
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients.
5. Scoop a spoonful and shape into balls.
6. Mix cinnamon and sugar, then roll balls in mixture.
7. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until slightly golden.
9. Remove immediately from baking sheets onto wired rack to cool.