3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cups sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, grounded
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Beat bananas, sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
2. Combine the dry ingredients and add into banana mixture.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Pour into two greased 8-in x 5-in loaf pans.
5. Bake at 350F for 45-55 min or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.