1 cups flour
1 cups oatmeal, grounded
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, soft
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cup ripe banana, mashed (4 bananas)
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and greased 9x13 pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Then add bananas, mayonnaise, egg to butter mixture and beat until combined.
4. Add flour mixture, beating until well combined and fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool then serve.