1 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cups of oatmeal, grounded
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup mashed bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 a stick of butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375F and butter cupcake pan.
2. In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl beat eggs, then stir in bananas, sugar, oil, and lemon juice.
4. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
5. Fold in in chocolate chips.
6. Fill muffin pan cups 2/3 full.
7. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.
8. Remove muffins from pan, cool on wired rack.